What is RegHelper.dll
Dll Name: RegHelper.dll
File Description: Spyware Doctor Component
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: PC Tools
RegHelper.dll problem is defined as a serious system problem and cannot be removed completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with RegHelper.dll file which serves as a serious part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably bring about terrible problems to the system, containing of unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
Solution One: Register RegHelper.dll Files Automatically1.Download SmartPCFixer directly.(Free Download Now)
2.Run this software and click Dll Download, Type RegHelper.dll in the searching box and then click Search.
3.Click Download button, and Register missing RegHelper.dll with ease.
Solution Two:Remove RegHelper.dll Error ManuallyBefore troubleshooting RegHelper.dll not found error, you had better backup your system first. Then please follow the below instructions to eliminate RegHelper.dll missing problem.
1. You should have the knowledage of the path and file names of the files you wish to register.
2. Click "Run" from the Start menu.
3. Type "regsvr32 RegHelper.dll" into the Command Prompt and press "Enter."
4. Close the Command Prompt and restart the computer.
Solution Three:Do a System Restore for Your Computer
Sometimes, RegHelper.dll not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.