My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" attrib.exe corrupt file problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve attrib.exe corrupt file problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot attrib.exe corrupt file error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair attrib.exe corrupt file problem.
Method Two: To resolve attrib.exe corrupt file error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for users to remove attrib.exe corrupt file problems. Apart from resolving attrib.exe corrupt file errors, this application also owns very helpful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This application
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
QSound QSurround Virtualizer Plug-In For VAIO.dll,Rdrvlog.dll,ResNDVD9To5Kr.dll,RlxAdmin_14.dll,Rvofferanswer.dll
Read More:,fix windows update error,Configure Nfs Error Code 5,Http Blank Page,what causes the black screen of death,Error 3259 On Itunes