Good news for you, Windows Security Center error can be repaired in many different ways. In this article, I want to show you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Solve Windows Security Center Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Fix Windows Security Center Problems Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve Windows Security Center Issues On Your Own?
To resolve Windows Security Center problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Solve Windows Security Center Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Windows Security Center error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Windows Security Center error completely.
We should never ignore Windows Security Center problem when we encounter it at the first time. If Windows Security Center error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Windows Security Center error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Windows Security Center error in time.
Related: Error 0x86000112,0x80070571,0x80048849,0x80048823,0x81000101
Read More: ,0x83c00009,error 0x8004102a,0x30,0x643,0xc0020012