Solution One: Resolve debugger Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix debugger Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How to Remove debugger Problems On Your Own?
To fix debugger issue in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve debugger Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve debugger error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate debugger error completely.
debugger error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If debugger error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of debugger error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove debugger error in time.
Read More:,fehler beim konfigurieren der windows updates,install activex control,sxstrace exe,svchost exe system,trayapp msi installation package