What is ResLiveUpdtCT.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). ResLiveUpdtCT.dll problems might occur when your ResLiveUpdtCT.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common ResLiveUpdtCT.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\ResLiveUpdtCT.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ResLiveUpdtCT.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ResLiveUpdtCT.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ResLiveUpdtCT.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because ResLiveUpdtCT.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\ResLiveUpdtCT.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "ResLiveUpdtCT.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ResLiveUpdtCT.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module ResLiveUpdtCT.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that ResLiveUpdtCT.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of ResLiveUpdtCT.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove ResLiveUpdtCT.dll error:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic ResLiveUpdtCT.dll Missing Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing ResLiveUpdtCT.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register ResLiveUpdtCT.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!http://bestdriversupdate.com/Blog/
Read More:,free microsoft outlook 2003,reinstall microsoft teredo tunneling adapter,yahoo com home page,error 0x80004005,norton toolbar missing