What is RuntimeX.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across RuntimeX.DLL error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
RuntimeX.DLL Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RuntimeX.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RuntimeX.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RuntimeX.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RuntimeX.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RuntimeX.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RuntimeX.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RuntimeX.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RuntimeX.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RuntimeX.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RuntimeX.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, RuntimeX.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove RuntimeX.DLL error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RuntimeX.DLL not Found Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RuntimeX.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RuntimeX.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!http://articles.bestpcfixer.net/
Read More:,repair windows 7,windows update español,rpc server is unavailable,microsoft teredo tunneling adapter,fix object error