What is QBCtrViewColumns.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). QBCtrViewColumns.dll problems might occur when your QBCtrViewColumns.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
QBCtrViewColumns.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QBCtrViewColumns.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QBCtrViewColumns.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBCtrViewColumns.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QBCtrViewColumns.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QBCtrViewColumns.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QBCtrViewColumns.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QBCtrViewColumns.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QBCtrViewColumns.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QBCtrViewColumns.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QBCtrViewColumns.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of QBCtrViewColumns.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic QBCtrViewColumns.dll Problems Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing QBCtrViewColumns.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register QBCtrViewColumns.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!Smart Dll Missing Fixer,How to Fix Mmttil.exe Missing Error,How to Fix Resshdeviceenu.dll not Found Error,How to Fix Popfilter.exe Missing Error,Download cawutil.dll Fixer Now,How to Fix Resources.eng.dll Missing Error
Read More:,Video Freezes,Bho Dll,Unhandled Win32 Exception,Dll Files,Audio Device