Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology
Consult the definitive resource in rheumatology for an in-depth understanding of scientific advances as they apply to clinical practice. Masterfully edited by Drs. Gary S. Firestein, Ralph C. Budd, Sherine E. Gabriel, Iain B. McInnes, and James R. O'Dell, and authored by internationally renowned scientists and clinicians in the field, Kelley and Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 10th Edition, delivers the knowledge you need for accurate diagnoses and effective patient care. From basic science, immunology, anatomy, and physiology to diagnostic tests, procedures, and specific disease processes, this state-of-the-art reference provides a global, authoritative perspective on the manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- An ideal bal ance of the basic science you need to know and how to apply that information to clinical practice.
- An integrated chapter format allows you to review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance for the full range of rheumatologic diseases and syndromes.
- Videos online demonstrate the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Metabolic Regulation of Immunity, Principles of Signaling, Research Methods in the Rheumatic Diseases, Novel Intracellular Targeting Agents, and IgG4-Related Diseases.
- New and expanded chapter topics on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- More schematic diagrams clearly summarize information and facilitate understanding.
2016年06月29日 22時 水曜日feat. D.O Revolutions 続き＞＞