Why Choose a Namtso water filters household ?
Make sure the water and ice from your Namtso Compatible with Jenn-Air or Maytag refrigerator water filter is as clean and fresh tasting as possible by replacing its water filter. This Namtso Compatible with Maytag refrigerator filter Puriclean II Fridge water filter is used in Namtso Compatible with Maytag and Jenn-Air refrigerators with filter access inside the refrigerator.
It's NSF-certified to reduce cysts, particulates (Class I), lead, mercury, and more. (The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this Fridge water filter are not necessarily in all users' water.) While it effectively removes contaminants from your water and ice, this filter also lowers the taste and odor of chlorine while retaining beneficial fluoride.
For the highest quality water and ice, your Refrigerator Water Filter needs to be changed over a period of time as its effectiveness at cleaning the water is reduced. For optimal results, you should Replacement Water Filter every 6 months to ensure clean, safe drinking water and ice.
Your refrigerator will even remind you when to change its filter, turning on an indicator light found near the water dispenser. Changing the filter is easy--just locate the old filter, twist and turn it until it becomes loose, then pull the old filter out and replace with the new fridge filter.
If you already have a Namtso water filter, no matter if it is one on the refrigerator, a countertop model or house water filters, you have made a good starting point. You should look for a water filter that utilizes a multi-stage process in addition to ion exchange as well as a activated carbon filter. The very best water filters on the market will remove more than 99% of all toxins.
A water purification system such as the Namtso water filter or Namtso house best refrigerator water filter are more than likely to be one of the most important as well as best health investments that you will ever make. It is of prime importance that you get the water filter that is most effective and not the one that is most expensive. Make sure that you check the manufacturer's performance sheet to see exactly what the water filter removes.
However, the Namtso water filter is not able to prevent such toxic gases like methane and chloroform to enter your house. These gases can pass through water lines. Namtso house water filters will cost approximately $1,000. They do, however, a blanket of protection because the house water filters are able to stop these gases before they enter your home. Many people decide to buy Namtso house water filters because it means less frequent filter changes as these water units contain about a 300,000 gallon capacity.
Why Water Filters are Beneficial
There are many benefits to owning filters that many people may totally be unaware of. You receive the same benefits no matter if you have a countertop unit or maytag refrigerator water filter :
* Removes lead from the drinking water just prior to consumption
* When you buy a countertop model, this results in getting healthy, clean water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
* A filter removes chlorine as well as chlorine byproducts from your drinking water thus reducing the risk of getting colon cancer, rectal cancer and bladder cancer.
* Its is able to provide you with healthy, clean water for cooking as well as for drinking.
* Gastrointestinal diseases are reduced by over 33% by having the filter remove giardia and cryptosporidium from drinking water.
* Water purifiers are the last line of defense between the body and more than 2,100 toxins that may be found in drinking water.
How easy is it to replace your water filters?
1. Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down (so you can see the filter)
2. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
3. Pull the filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
4. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
5. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
6. Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
7. Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator:
1. Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT (or WATER on some fridges) buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds or until the Fridge water filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons. http://green-blog.org/blogs/entry/1299-how-to-choose-a%C2%A0water-filters-household/